It is a method of exercises that provides the integrity of the mind and body throughout the life of the individual, protects the joints, strengthens the muscles, protects the breathing, balance, and movement systems, and strengthens the abdominal muscles.
1. The structure of the spine, the parts of the skeleton and its mobility
2. Posture analysis
3. Pilates applications in potential disorders in the musculoskeletal system
4. Mat plates exercises, and modifications for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
5. Use of Reformer and exercise repertoire
6. Science of movement and anatomy of plates
7. Session preparation techniques